ICSA Boardroom Apps Limited is a private limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 08163009. Our registered office is 3rd Floor Lyric House, 149 Hammersmith Road, London, Greater London, W14 0QL, and our main office is 41 Kingsway, Waterman House, London WC2B 6TP United Kingdom.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the DP Act), we are the “data controller”.
Details we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information obtained by completing any forms on our site, www.boardpad.com (the “Our Site”), which includes information provided, or requests for further information or services;
- details of your visits to Our Site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you may access;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- we may from time to time ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you are not of course obliged to respond to them; [and]
- details of any transactions you might perform through Our Site and their fulfilment by us. [and;]
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, so that we can report aggregate information to advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Retention of your personal data
Information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Information transmitted via the internet is never completely secure, and although we will do endeavour at all times to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site; and any transmission is at your own risk. We have, nonetheless, adopted strict procedures and security features in an attempt to prevent unauthorised access.
How your details are used
We use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure content from our site is presented to you appropriately;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts we enter with you;
- to provide you with information, software or services that you request from us from time to time, or that we feel may be of interest to you, subject at all times to your having previously consented to being contacted for such purposes;
- to allow you to participate in any interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- to notify you from time to time about changes to our service.
We may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post, email or telephone.
If you are an existing client, we will only contact you by electronic means [e-mail] with information about software and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you are a new client, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form from which we collect your data.
Disclosing your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and fellow group undertakings (including ICSA Software International Limited) as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- should we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if our assets, or most of them, are acquired by a third party, in which case the personal data we are holding will be one of the transferred assets; and
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Marketing@BoardPad.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The DP Act gives you the right to access information we hold about you. Your right of access to this information can be exercised in accordance with the DP Act. Access requests received may attract a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you such details to you.